Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm not against paying back the green I borrowed, but why are my rates locked in at over 7% with a federal loan, with no abilit to "refinance" to the 2% loans being offered today. Income loan.

I am very pleased to associate with this happening. Of course, I am one of those actually late college grads (3 years ago), who has over $50k in admirer accommodation debt, and has a nearby domination procedure paying only $40k a year, with no current signs of improvement. Based on the adding machine i've seen on finaids website, I will deliver over $100 a month.



I'm not against paying back the paper money I borrowed, but why are my rates locked in at over 7% with a federal loan, with no abilit to "refinance" to the 2% loans being offered today. This seems such as a market path to brook me to retaliate on the loans in a approach I can afford. Ben, happy this is successful to work out for you! Tell your friends. --- lfk.

loans





Respected author post: there


No comments: