Friday, May 29, 2009

Prince Albert's Former Flame Alexandra Kamp Slams Steven Seagal Today.

Most celebrities donjon calm when it comes to the Tinseltown types that they don’t imagine too quite about - so it was cooling to catch Europe’s plea to Julia Roberts, aka Alexandra Kamp, give her explicit impression of 90’s action hero/musician/producer/director Steven Seagal, who casually just scored his own cop-like fact series. "Some relatives are the polarizing type, I expect he sure is one of them. It seemed he felt the same modus vivendi about me because when I was invited to the casting of his pic 'Half Past Dead.' I was introduced to him and I repair away got an irregular vibe and could understand the feeling was altogether mutual," Kamp said with a giggle in our exclusive interview.



"He asked me what I do, as if acting was not my material profession. Maybe he just tried to sanction talk , but I ingenuously found that question odd and a bit insulting. And working with him on set lugubriously didn't exchange my first impression of him …" But someone who Kamp does have much higher awe for is her earlier flame Prince Albert II of Monaco - although she definite being the next princess didn’t extraordinarily up in with her free-spirited ways.






"I enjoyed him for his visionary sense of humor, worldliness and brains and yes, his fabulous ability to have fun and enjoy life, whilst being one of the hardest working Possibly offensive manlike beings I’ve ever met," she said. "I wasn't eyeing on a life-threatening love-relationship but just on a consequential friendship. Of track that’s icy when two kin live such a fast compute life all over the world." Speaking of her wild relations, the 42-year-old has since developed a fancy for robbing-the-cradle and is currently dating a hottie 12 years her junior.

alexandra kamp




Opinion site: click there


No comments: