Sunday, January 18, 2009

Frankie Muniz. Jesse McCartney's 'Leavin'' video: Hot or TOO hot? Today.

give the go-ahead listen, he's an adult. Yes it's true. At 21 he should be ALLOWED to wax up and have more matured music. Sure this video is saleable and may be ungermane for younger fans but that's for their parents to monitor, not Jesse.



I'm a not any surprised at the reply over this video. I've watched it about 15 times tough to realize why man are freaking out over it. I consider he's got a outstanding agency and looks. Let him blossom up. He can't be a Disney tween forever.

frankie muniz






I just discovered him a link weeks ago and I'm a big bug already. That's BECAUSE his style. I checked out his sometime utilize and I undoubtedly select the unexplored "departed" Jesse. Anyway, the point: yes the video is loud but not too hot for his object audience (ie young adults).



Younger teens and children should have their parents monitoring what they care for because he didn't steady this video for them. The end :o).




Author's article: read there


No comments: