Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dont let your eyes be bigger than your wallet. Stated income.

I induce about $70,000 per year working two jobs. Twelve months ago I was approved for a $200,000 purchase. I could not locate anything I liked in my guerdon range. Six months ago I went to an fair blood with a realtor and floor in love. It was $442,000.



I got a 100% financed accommodation through a known state lender, who allowed me to fund the closing costs in the credit amount. My advance quantity is about $454,000 at 9.375% interest.






My mortgage pay is over $3,700 and my taxes and assurance are over $600/month. (I just got a $3,000 excise reckoning and do not have the affluence to pay it.) I have a two-year adjustable tariff mortgage but the mortgage payment is too turbulent and I would feel favourably impressed by to lower my interest rate.

mortgage payment



I have no net left in my checking or savings.




Respected author link: click here


No comments: