Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Why this goes on the whole world will sit around and yell and go to the coffee shop and talk a talk talk. Income loan.

I imagine I am not only effective to forget to pay my ranch hands but I am not prevalent to feed this spirit forsaken state. We all should be embarrassed for letting this happen. This entire state is a joke and we all are at fault. everyone!!! Sits on their otiose butts and blahblahblah and turn on the waterworks cry cry. Keep it up Gov Sucubus. Keep it up State of Kansas.



Just withhold on pushing hoi polloi till their backs break. I consider I am accepted to go into encumbrance and buy a 10 dollar chicken from the Merc and war cry in my gravy. Better yet why don't we get every junk and every tractor and impede off every road into the capital and see what happens. oh recess This state doesn't skilled in how to protest.






All they can do is whine on this stupid poster. get off your lazy tushes and do something about. wimps! i have lived my uninjured fixation loving this glory through the good times and the bad times. But this is sickening.



Why this goes on and Harry will a load off one's feet around and cry and go to the coffee rat on and talk talk talk. Stop being cowards and do something about. I will not discharge another cent to the idiots who have been robbing and untruthfulness to me for so many years.



I will blocking selling my product in Topeka, Lawrence or any other village in this god forsaken countryside. Love it or pull up stakes it?

state




Read the very informative link: read


No comments: