Sunday, June 22, 2008

Wanted: a advance with the lowest involve rate. Income.

I own hallmark in Chennai importance Rs 1.5 crore and want to build a multi-floor building having a commercial block on the ground floor and my hall on the first floor. I have been maddening to get a loan for Rs 40 lakh to hide this construction cost, but have failed to do so.



Why are banks not well-disposed to give a credit against property or a housing accommodation to me? I have tried ICICI and HDFC banks. I am a salaried specific and want to discern how I can gain a loan for this purpose? You could passage nationalised or private banks peer Bank of Baroda, ICICI or HDFC. You will exigency to check if the pretext for not offering you the loan is your profile or your proceeds or the property details. It is only on that bottom that you plan your next step.






My monthly remuneration is Rs 18,000 and I have been filing my ITR (Indian Income Tax Return) for the background two pecuniary years. I be missing a allowance worth Rs 5,00,000. Please suggest to me a bank which can cater me a loan with a low-born interest rate and a littlest term period of four years. You could proposal to nationalised or special banks like Bank of Baroda, ICICI and HDFC among others.



You will lack to check the come forward from each bank to decide which one is offering the lowest scale on long term loans as each of them may have unlike eligibility and pricing criteria. I took a insulting loan from Citi Financial. My print account has not been good and I want to return the full loan on a pre pay basis. And after making the payment I want to cheat another loan.

banks like bank



Is it possible? In happening your stalk record is not good, chances of you getting another loan are slim, as most lenders inhibit CIBIL for the road record of new borrowers. I have a worth worth Rs 60 lakh in Delhi’s Patparganj parade and have charmed a loan merit Rs 12 lakh four years back. Now I want to redirect to another bank.



I am a self-employed whizz and even my spouse is working. Please portray me what is the spirit to go about this switch?




With respect to link: click there


No comments: