Sunday, April 13, 2008

You will not get a dear bank advance if you are 19. Income.

I am a salaried mortal with an annual gain of around Rs 7 lakh. I thrust to build a home on our ancestral property that is jointly held by my father, uncle and aunt. Can I lure a enclosure loan for the construction of a dwelling-place on this land? A salaried own can take a home loan for constructing a home on ancestral land. The only part that is required by banks is that the owners of the also real estate need to be co-borrowers of the accommodation as the bank would hold both the land as well as the house as mortgage for the loan. I am a salaried person, and unmarried. My materfamilias is 58 and a pensioner. She owns a skeleton of land.



We took a to the quick allowance with myself as an applicant and my old woman as a co-applicant. Can I assert any rate exemption? Yes, you can claim burden exemption as long as the EMIs are being paid by you. The rebates associated with a people's home credit are tax savings and are on the tempt paid as well as on the principal repaid. The finding of interest outstanding on the loan taken to buy the quarters is up to a maximum of Rs 1.5 lakh a under Section 24(b) and the master quota of the loan repaid to a bank will be single for deduction under Section 80C (along with other contributions and investments) up to a climactic restrain of Rs 1 lakh. I am a salaried person.






We have a bungalow owned by my parents. I want a family loan for a proposed extension. Which is the best alternative? The best choice would be to con a hospice stretching loan jointly with your parents as the collateral is in their somebody and the unvarying income in yours. You will be able to require the tax rebates associated with quarters loans.



I am 19 and in believe a card debt of Rs1 lakh. At present, I am working with an MNC and picture Rs 15,000 a month in salary. Can I get a bosom loan of ill note which will aide ease the debt? I am not unswerving how many banks will offer you a bodily loan as you are below their eligibility criteria on age.

home loan



What are the documents required for a deprecating Loan?




Read the very informative site: here


No comments: